Date last updated: 01/05/2021
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
- Identity of the data controller: AIJU – THE TOY AND RELATED AND ALLIED INDUSTRIES RESEARCH ASSOCIATION (TAX ID: G-03182862)
- Physical address: Av. de la Industria, 23. 03440 – Ibi (Alicante)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 965 55 44 75
FOR WHAT SPECIFIC PURPOSES AND IN WHAT SPECIFIC CASES DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
www.aiju.es processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Contact Forms: To respond to requests we receive for information about the products and services we offer, particularly:
- User, market and trend studies and consultancy.
- Digital development and immersive technologies.
- Development of products for children and industry.
- The improvement of the productive and industrial process.
- Tests on Toys.
- Tests for baby and childcare articles.
- Tests on food contact materials, containers and packaging.
- Tests on other consumer products.
- Tests for recreational and sports areas.
- Training: Updated and personalised information on training courses that may be of interest to you.
- AIJU Newsletter: To manage subscriptions to the AIJU newsletter, periodically sending out information about services, projects and news that may be of interest.
- Clients: We process personal data to manage customer data in order to satisfy the contractual relationship between the two parties: preparing estimates, signing contracts, managing orders, performing services, invoicing, shipments, communications, incidents, customer service and service quality.
- Suppliers: We process personal data to manage orders and purchases, payments, accounting, estimates and offers, receipt and verification of goods, incidents and commercial contacts.
The personal data collected will not be used to create profiles or to make automated decisions.
ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS CAN YOUR DATA BE PROCESSED?
The organisation may process personal information for the following purposes:
- Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations. By way of example and without limitation: The General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users, the General Tax Law, the Corporate Tax Law, the Account Auditing Law, the Law on Value Added Tax, the Civil Code, the Commercial Code.
- Execution of a Contract: To provide information on contracted products and/or services, to manage requests.
In order to respond to requests, the interested party must provide the minimum information requested. If not, we will not be able to respond.
HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is processed at www.aiju.es as follows:
- The period established by law
- The period required to meet operational obligations
The data will be kept for such time as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and to determine any possible liabilities that may arise from that purpose and from the processing of the data, in accordance with the regulations set out above, in addition to such periods as are established in the applicable regulations on archives and documentation.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We inform you that the personal data we collect from you will be communicated in all those cases in which it is necessary to do so for the development, fulfilment and control of your relationship with the data controller, or due to legal obligations imposed on AIJU. Under no circumstances will personal data be transferred in any other case to third parties without the prior authorisation of the person concerned.
To fulfil the purposes described above, personal data may be shared with:
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf
We hereby inform you that the following international data transfers will be carried out outside the European Economic Area, with appropriate safeguards: The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp, the provider that sends out our communications (Newsletter). This transfer is based on the existence of appropriate safeguards in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and these safeguards are available to anyone who expressly requests them. To do so, please send an email to email@example.com.
WHAT RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE?
According to European regulations, you have the following rights:
- Access: the right to request information from the controller of a file as to whether or not your personal data is being processed.
- Rectification: a right that allows the person concerned to request the modification of inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Opposition: the right of an individual to object to the processing of his or her personal data or the cessation of such processing.
- Automated individual decisions: the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including the creation of profiles, which produces legal effects on the person concerned or similarly significantly affects him or her in a similar way.
- Limitation: the right to suspend the processing of the user’s personal data in certain cases.
- Erasure or Right to be Forgotten: the right of party concerned to have their personal data erased.
- Portability: the right to ask the data controller to provide personal data in a structured and clear format to another data controller.
The maximum period in which to deal with such requests is 30 days from receipt, which may be extended for a maximum period of 2 months whenever necessary.
The applicant may exercise his or her rights through the following channels:
- By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org providing documentation that proves the identity of the applicant (a copy of the front of their National Identity Card, or equivalent).
- By writing to Av. de la Industria, 23. 03440 – Ibi (Alicante) including documentation that proves the identity of the applicant (a copy of the front of their National Identity Card, or equivalent).
- In any case, you can also request the protection of the Spanish Data Protection Agency through its web site.