Date of the last update: 14/04/2020
WHO IS THE CONTROLLER OF YOUR DATA?
- Identity of the controller. AIJU – ASOCIACIÓN DE INVESTIGACIÓN DE LA INDUSTRIAS DEL JUGUETE, CONEXAS Y AFINES AIJU – THE TECHNOLOGICAL INSTITUTE FOR CHILDREN’S PRODUCTS AND LEISURE (G-03182862)
- Physical address. Av. De la Industria, 23. 03440 – Ibi (Alicante)
- Email address. email@example.com
- 965 55 44 75
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND SPECIFIC CASES DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
At www.aiju.es personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- Contact Forms: respond to requests for information received about the products and services offered, especially:
- Assessment and consumer studies, market and trends.
- Digital development and immersive technologies.
- Child and industrial product development.
- Production and industrial processes improvement.
- Toy testing.
- Testing of baby and childcare items.
- Testing of materials in contact with food, packing and packaging.
- Testing of other consumer products.
- Testing of recreational and sports areas.
- Training: Updated and personalized information on training courses that may be of interest to you.
- AIJU Newsletter: Manage subscriptions to the AIJU newsletter, periodically sending information about services, projects and news that may be of interest.
With the personal data collected, no profiles will be created and no automated decisions will be made.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING?
In the organization, personal information can be processed to:
- Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations: Including without limitation. General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users, General Tax Law, Corporate Tax Law, Accounts Audit Law, Value Added Tax Law, Civil Code, Commercial Code
- Execution of a Contract: Information on the contracted products and/or services, managing requests.
To be able to respond to requests, the interested party must provide the minimum information requested. Otherwise, they cannot be attended.
HOW LONG WILL WE PROCESS YOUR DATA FOR?
At www.aiju.es personal data will be processed for:
- The period established by law
- The period necessary to fulfil the operating obligations
The data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and the processing of the data, in accordance with the regulations set forth above, in addition to the periods established in the regulations on archives and documentation that are applicable.
WHO DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA WITH?
To fulfil the purposes described above, personal data may be shared with:
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf
It is stated that the following international data transfers will be made outside the European Economic Area, and with the appropriate guarantees: The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp, provider used to send communications (Newsletter). This platform is bound by certification under the Privacy Shield of the EU, USA and Switzerland.
WHAT RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE?
According to European regulations, the rights that assist you are the following:
- Access, right to request information from the person responsible for a file on whether their personal data is being processed
- Rectification, the right that allows the affected person to request the modification of data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Opposition, the right of a person to oppose the treatment of their personal data or the cessation of it.
- Automated individual decisions, the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that affects them legally or significantly affects them in a similar way.
- Limitation, the right to suspend the treatment of the user’s personal data in certain cases.
- Deletion or neglect, the right to delete the personal data of the interested party.
- Portability, the right to request the data controller to provide personal data in a structured and clear format to another controller.
The maximum term for the resolution of the request is 30 days from its reception, it can be extended for a maximum period of 2 months whenever necessary.
The applicant can exercise their rights through the following means:
- By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org providing documentation proving the identity of the applicant (a copy of the National Identity Document, or equivalent)
- By post to Av. De la Industria, 23. 03440 – Ibi (Alicante) providing documentation proving the identity of the applicant (a copy of the National Identity Document, or equivalent)
- In any case, you can request the protection of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through its website