Our members benefit from exclusive quantity discounts. Companies that join AIJU will receive discounts on:
- Technology services.
- Training activities.
- Product studies.
If you join AIJU, your company will obtain a technological discount representing a 50% increase in service value and moreover you will receive:
- A refund via services of 75% of the value of the fees for the first year.
- In successive years, 50% of the value of the fees.
We are your technology centre with the capacity to boost the R&D&I of your company.
Join now and benefit from tailor-made advisory services vouched for by more than 30 years’ experience in applied R&D&I. We are the only technology centre of reference in Europe for R&D&I in children’s products and safety.
AIJU associates of are given priority with regard to participation in R&D&I projects.
All companies that belong to AIJU are entitled to customised and preferential advice regarding the different Regional, National and European R&D&I subsidy awards. AIJU will provide you with all the necessary information to handle the grants and subsidies that best suit your project, offering:
- (Preferential treatment) The latest updates of all the information on the handling of grants and subsidies.
- Made-to-measure advice for the implementation of national/European projects.
- Access to the search for partners in national and international projects.
When you join AIJU, your company will have a space in:
- The corporate website via the inclusion of a profile with your company’s formal details and logo. This will give your company greater visibility in one of the most dynamic sections of our web, visited by large numbers of users.
- The AIJU Annual Report.
Update on regulatory changes
All of our members will receive our news bulletin with information on the main innovations of the sector, regulatory changes, R&D&I proposals, new technology services and training offered.
Furthermore, subscription to our bulletin entitles you to receive, free of charge, the publications of our R&D&I specialists. Join now and receive our bulletin “AIJU Informa” free of charge.
- Bimonthly issue of the INFORMA bulletin with the principal innovations of the sector: regulations, research projects, new services, events and conferences, among others.
Training offer for your company
- Preference in enrolment for courses and conferences offered by AIJU.
- Additional discounts on training.
Access to the job exchange
As a member of AIJU, you will have access to our online employment portal, where you will find an extensive offer, as well as the possibility of publishing your own advertisements.
Our institute has facilities of over 6,000 m2 with innovative equipment that we place at your disposal to enable you to achieve success in your R&D&I projects.
Being a member of AIJU will entitle your company to use our facilities (meeting rooms, library, function room, training rooms, among others) for your company’s events.