The CUSTOM TRENDS & KIDS project explores the process behind the creation of new toys, in order to improve it through the development of new customised tools that implement trends and facilitate the creation of new toys.
Its main objective is to create an effective method of valuation, adaptation and transfer of market trends, in order to improve the development of new toys.
By being aware of trends, companies can generally detect changes in consumer motivations, tastes and preferences before they become massive, the intention being to use this information to innovate well in advance of the competition.
The results obtained in this second year of the CUSTOM TRENDS & KIDS project, “Development of toys by means of trend customisation methodologies used in the process of creating new products”, were as follows:
- A protocol for implementing trends.
- An ICT tool for the application of trend customisation methodologies.
- Demonstrable customised toys based on trends, developed in collaboration with companies and validated from the user’s point of view and from the safety and market perspective.
- Personalised transfer workshops for companies.
Project subsidised by IVACE, the Valencian Institute for Business Competitiveness of the Regional Government of Valencia, 50% co-financed through the FEDER Operational Programme of the Valencian Community 2014-2020, under file IMDEEA/2018
- Start date: January 2018.
- Duration: 12 months.
- Status: Completed.
R&D PROJECTS IN COOPERATION WITH COMPANIES
- Name: Clara Blasco
- Telephone: 96 339 13 76
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org