The main objective of SAMNIC is the development of an innovative tool called MOOC, intended to give training on safety of children’s products both to technical staff of this industry, especially in SMEs, and staff at consumer associations
SAMNIC is a transnational project, funded under the EU Erasmus+ Programme, to develop and implement a MOOC–a Massive Open Online Course -on the Safety Assessment and Management for New and Innovative Children’s Products. The MOOC is targeted principally at industry (especially SMEs) and consumer organisations.
In addition to training, this innovative tool will provide an interactive forum for users, through which they will be able to share experiences and engage in collaborative learning. This will lead to the creation of the SAMNIC Community, a multidisciplinary group of professionals from consumer organizations, industry, research centres, universities and enforcement authorities among others.
The SAMNIC MOOC is expected to be ready in August 2016 and will be available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Czech and Portuguese. It will be accessible through PCs, tablets or smartphones.
MOOCs are the most innovative tools for online training, and allow for unlimited and free participation through the Internet. The most prestigious universities in the world -including Harvard and Stanford- have started to use MOOCs for training in different fields.
This project has been funded with the support of the European Commission. Responsibility for this publication (communication) lies only with the author. The Commission is not responsible for the foreseeable use of the information hereby included.
- Fecha de Inicio: 01/09/2014
- Duración: 24 months
- Estado: In progress
- Actividad línea de I+D+i:
- Financiación: European Commission, Nº expediente: 2014-1-ES01-KA20
- Convocatoria de financiación: Erasmus+ Programme, Key Action 2: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices. Action: Strategic Partnerships. Field: Strategic Partnerships for vocational education and training
- Contacto: Mª Cruz Arenas
- email contacto: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.samnicmooc.com
- Consorcio: SHH (Czech Republic), UA (Spain), ANEC (Belgium), UniPd (Italy), AIJU (Spain)